5.05.2011

Beautiful Minds

One said once that every great man in this world would have their great minds scattered through out the universe when they passed away. And it could be captured by anyone in this world with no exception but one condition, receptivity in sense of clear consciousness.

I find it so beautiful imagining how great minds are in the air waiting to be grasped and used for the betterment of this world and I really do believe it.

One only needs to work on their receptivity and have clear consciousness to grasp those beautiful minds. And to have enough receptivity, the simplest way, in my opinion, is to be open. Open to everything that happens around us, open to any difference that might come up, open to accept any possibility in life.

It is always nice to meet people with that kind of openness, so many things to share and surely great time await to be spend. And couple days ago I met one, surprisingly from a decade generation after mine.

I am so amazed how we started with light conversation, ended sharing about letting go in life. And once again, we are one decade separated in age. I have my mind blown that afternoon. And I can’t stop thanking Lord for setting me a way to learn and keep learning using all the experiences that I’ve been going through and still.

Life is all about letting go. One second behind is no longer there and we have to let go in order to start surrender. What a beautiful mind!


Beautiful minds are everywhere. Grasp them and be beautiful, truly beautiful.

No comments: