5.10.2011

il Mondo Pizza

Went out for a lunch with my sister, Tita the other day. After a little incident, me wearing short, t-shirt and flip flop picked her up in her campus which of course drew all the attention of the students, we decided to make that day up with italiano style. And here we goes, il Mondo Pizza.


At first, I was not sure about the place. I mean, I was expecting a restaurant kind a look but I guess this place is more of trattoria which means tavern or small cafe.

They have 2 floors. 1st floor is kitchen and waiting space for those who order take out. 2nd floor for dine in guests. Their interior theme is dark wooden theme accessories with old school pictures. The pictures may be old school, but not the waiters. They're all youngsters with the latest fashion and they're all boys. I did not see any girl in the kitchen nor waiting the tables.

So, after seated, we were given the menu. And the menu was really cute! It's half round papers with leather cover. Unfortunately, I forgot to take the picture of that cute menu.

Took us a short time to order. Yes, we are starving :))
So, we ordered a pepperoni pizza with mozarella and cheese fries. As for the beverage, Tita ordered ice lemon tea and lime squash for myself.


Pepperoni Pizza with Mozarella


Cheese Fries

The pizza was crusty. And they really baked it in a stove instead an oven, since we have a little ashes in our pizza. But it was a yummy pizza! Fries with cheese is also yummy, since Tita ate all of it till the last salt on the plate. She is a food freak! :))

And here we are! :D


not so good pose for me


trying to look calm pose for Tita and she was absolutely not calm

We paid IDR 85.ooo for our order which I think that was a good price and I said to Tita, this is a good place to eat, great pizza and I would definitely take my friends here some other time.


il Mondo
Better Than Tasty

Jl Cendrawasih 21A
Demangan, Jogjakarta

No comments: