6.01.2011

The Food

Each and everyone of us must have certain food with which we grew up.
Mine is 'soto', particularly Soto Pak Slamet or back then we used to call it soto rel sepur, since the place is just across train track.



All five of us has soto as the food of our life. And this place is a must visit place whenever we go back home to Jogja.

And the last time I went to Jogja, my food freak sister Tita told me to try soto in Sagan, where she used to buy as brunch in between her classes. Predictably, that is the same place I used to go when I was in college. :)) So, the next day, here I went.



And the crowd was never less than this. Even back then.



Seemingly plain in composition, but taste so good, still.

Well, that's it. The food. My food. Simple food for simple person. ;)

No comments: